A COMPLETE PROPOSAL
Connet designs, produces and sells supervision and remote control equipment for civil and industrial systems in a range of fields:
A complete, powerful and flexible range of on-board equipment for AVM (Automatic Vehicles Management), with various models of
- On-board computers
- On-board terminals
- On-board routers
Integrated remote control solutions for mains water supplies and land reclamation authorities.
The remote control networks comprise both compact hub units and industrial computers with hundreds of signals.
The remote control centre is based on a central redundant control unit and display graphic workstations in local networks or on the web.
A wide range of hub units for GPRS or GPS data and information signal pick-up for various types of industrial systems, for example tank levels and sensor and alarm status.
WEB Centre for ongoing query of the hub units, system management, operator alerts, which are structured using state of the art access mechanisms which are suited to different user profiles in a number of geographic locations.
- Monitoring and remote control equipment for energy production plants using renewable sources (Photovoltaic, Wind, Biomass, Mini -Hydro)
- Green Domotics equipment for residential and professional users
- Equipment for consumption profiling and electrical load optimisation in industrial and tertiary applications
- Monitoring and remote control equipment for civil, industrial and public lighting systems
Connet Control Center
offers supervision and control solutions for the operators and end users of all its range of equipment.
With 24/7 controlled and immediate functions, the Connet Control Centre is a valid alternative for structured operators to the installation and management of an in-house control centre for:
- Monitoring and management of energy production plants using renewable sources
- Consumption measuring and time profiling for residential and professional electricity users
- Remote control of electrical loads for processing and optimisation purposes (based on Smart Logic)
- Monitoring and regulating lighting systems
- Tank remote controls
- Monitoring public and private vehicle fleets